Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Last Post- Act III Due. Friday, May 29th

**Attention PERIOD 2- Your Act III post is due. Saturday, May 30th**

This is it...our last post. You know what to do because you have been doing it well for the past couple of weeks. I want to remind you to take a nice, long, hard, and thoughtful look at the rubric because when I go read your blogs (in the next couple of days, I hope!), I will be using it to grade your posts. Here is the link once again!

I hope that the majority of you enjoyed the blogging experience. Most importantly, I hope you enjoyed reading A Doll's House. I think most will agree that it was drama, drama, drama! However, it was delightful to see some of the students engulf themselves in the play. I appreciate all of your patience, hard work, and devotion, which contributed to making our blogging experience a pleasant one.

Now we need to hold on for two more full weeks. We have a hectic schedule ahead of us and without your cooperation, we won't get far (and neither will your grade since your Final exam depends on the short stories and the review).

In less than one month, we will all be here....


A teacher can dream, can't she? ;)

-Miss.C.Santos

13 comments:

  1. we all don't go to Portugal to vacation Miss. Santos so please don't rub it in :] JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture isn't in Portugal Kathy. I don't know where it is, it just looked nice. I'm sure you all have your own version of Paradise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just wanna jump in that water

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there's 2 chairs in the picture, who wants to join me lolz.

    NO DUDES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm Malik I don't think you could count because i c more than 2 chairs and its Ms. Santos' paradise so don't ruin for her... god! JK Lik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm Ms. Santos is there any other good plays by Henrik Ibsen that has as much drama as A Doll's House.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well there's 2 chairs in the front so dont spoil my fun stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Santos (: its Jarinette Byee

    ReplyDelete
  9. revenge can be a terrible fate, If it was me I just let it go. If not, then I'll take my anger on somebody else

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogging, How Fun ???? !!! - ___ -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cake On A Water Front :) And Blogging? How Sweet ? -.- - ARIANA JAY .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Julius Caesar. It's interesting but tragic at the same time. Ms. Santos, thank you for letting us read it this year in class. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cake, Paradise? I think this play is going to be nothing like a piece of cake :/ ? I Smell Something fishy in the water .

    - Ariana Jay .

    ReplyDelete