Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Act II Post Due Saturday, May 23rd

**Attention Period 2- Your post for Act II is due on Sunday, May 24th**

I am ecstatic! You have all been doing a wonderful job with your analysis of the characters and the plot. In fact, I am shocked at how well some of you have related A Doll's House to previous works of literature that we have studied.

For the next post you are to continue analyzing the characters and the plot. However, this time around you know more about the characters and you have definitely formulated an opinion of them. Therefore, focus on how you view the characters. Also, please make more of an effort to make the connection between literature and your lives, current events/situations, and society. Furthermore, keep using those vocab words in your posts. It makes you all sound like "intellectuals" (remember when Beneatha used the word "intellectuals" in the movie for A Raisin in the Sun? I just had to make the connection)!

Keep reading other blogs and commenting. Not only is it encouraging, but it is also a great way to discuss the play without being in the same class :)

Only 19 days left of school....Hang in there!

ps: This time around I will be reading the blogs from Period 6 first because I have yet to read their first post. Their efforts have gone above and beyond. Therefore, I owe it to them to read their work first.

-Miss.C.Santos

5 comments:

  1. Finally were not on the bottom of the pile when it comes to checking our work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know! You guys always get shortchanged. But not this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally 19 days left of school. Miss Santos i really love this book, its very interesting! Also are we suppose to just write our opinions about each character or write and compare the characters to someone we've already read about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miss Santos. I'm just about to blog on Act II, just wondering if you saw my other two blogs yet. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. ms. santos, i posted my blog on act I already. sorry that it took forever.

    http;//www.solimandollshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete