Monday, May 11, 2009

First Blog Assignment- Due Between May 12- 15th

You are to publish your first post on your blog. However, before you do so, I feel we need some clarification.

First, make sure that you email me the URL to your blog so that I can add it to my blog list for our period (Look to your right, scroll down...you see the different periods? That is where the link to your blog will be). Also, if you never emailed me from your Gmail account, then I don't have you under my Contacts and that's an issue. Therefore, take care of that please.

Second, you need to understand what you will be blogging on. So PLEASE scroll down and read the "What you will be blogging on..." post and the "Rubric" post. You will be on your own when it comes time to blog on each Act. Therefore, if you need some clarification, now is the time to ask for it.

Third, many people will have access to your blog. This is being done for educational purposes. If you decide to create your own blog, one that does not relate to A Doll's House, then keep the funky stuff on that blog. Read my post on "Exemplary Blogs" because I provide you with some links to blogs that are very well written and structured. This way you know exactly what we are aiming for.

Now on to your assignment...

I want you to do some research on the author of A Doll's House, therefore, you need to provide us with some facts on Henrik Ibsen. Then, explain how you think the title of the play relates to what the play may be about or how it may even relate to the author. This can be done in about two paragraphs. Remember, you MUST use proper grammar. Therefore, you may want to type this into Microsoft Word and then just copy and paste.

Since we will all be reading with different books (different versions and publishing companies), some of the wording may be different. Therefore, do not be shocked if you are acting out a part and your peers are shouting out, "it don't say that in my book." Let's be patient and work around everything...

Happy 1st post :)

Miss. C. S.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ms santos is the best teacher in bhs=D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Santos, I finished the assignment during lunch today.

    http://dalyadollshouse.blogspot.com/2009/05/assignment-number-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted my blog response on my blogspot page.

    http://brandon080693.blogspot.com/2009/05/first-blog-assignment.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Santos I posted my blog response
    http://mccreadollshouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Santos i saw ur comment about putting ma citing information on ma blog and i did it so take a look @ it

    ReplyDelete