Friday, May 7, 2010

Welcome Periods 2, 3, 4- Class of 2012! - - Post Edit

Welcome to my blog and I hope you are all excited about creating your own personal space where you will blog as well. Overall, the students last year had a great time blogging and they were enthusiastic about reading the play A Doll's House (I guarantee that you are going to LOVE it). I want you to snoop around and become acquainted with the format of Blogspot. Also, on the right hand side of my blog, you can check out the blogs from last year’s students (Periods 2, 4, 6). More information will be coming soon as to what you will be blogging on, the rubric, creating your own blog, etc.

I want you to begin by leaving me an appropriate comment (all you do is click on “Comments” at the bottom of my post) and you can sign in using your Gmail account and password. In fact, if you cannot remember your Gmail account/password, then you must work on retrieving that information.

You will create your blogs in class on Friday, May 14th. Let the fun begin! =)

ps: Anyone and everyone can read your comments, as well as your posts. This means other teachers, parents, administrators, etc. Therefore, use discretion when leaving comments/posting on your own blogs.

Period 3
Thank you for your odd way of "appreciating" me this week. The random round of applause was embarrassing (I think I turned red!), but sweet. You're all VERY unique, but that is also what makes you special, even the students who would "betray" me, just as Brutus betrayed Caesar. Also, thanks for my tiny (and from the cafeteria?) apple. I got my apple!!! I am counting on you all to make this blogging experience a fun and educational one. Here is your apple!


Dougie- Ms. P and I love our "double everything" basket (yum). Thank you!

-Ms. C. Santos

64 comments:

  1. Not really to sure what I should be writing, but I wrote something to show I'm here.

    ( :-]) <-- Pretty cool face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Dan the Man?

    I think it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait till mondai,

    -there im done

    ReplyDelete
  4. really ms.santos this is a beautiful site ! bye . . .


    lovee ,

    megann(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy ms.santos its ashley :) im lovinq the site;nd your welcome 4 the apple we all do APPRICIATE you <3 - its a heart haha;well byee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what to comment about but I can't wait to read something different than Julius Caesar.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmm .......... I dont know what to write but ITS Thor -_- ... yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Ms. Santos it's Aaliyah Tyson
    im leaving a comment
    can't wait until friday, this blog thing sounds fun : ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. OYE QUE LO QUEEEE !!!
    WADDUPP BLOGSPOTT !!






    -what in the world is this -__-

    ..* brandon rodriguez !

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey ms. s totally awesome page


    bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Ms. Santos. =D your page is really cool. and i hope that this story is more interesting that j.c.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi , its late and im tired, but i commented on the blog! im so EXCITED -___- cant wait to blog lol. mmkay bye :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. idk what i'm supposed to write miss. santos???




    -vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amir redding.... Just doing my homework..... -____-

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooowwwwwwwwwwww ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hiiiiiiii misss santosssssssss it's samantha from period 4 :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. :p heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. heey miss santos its simirah(: you know, the girl that sits all the way in the back that you NEVER notice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi..... Im Bored..... Bye.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I appreciate you :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I literally spent 5 minuets trying to find the comment button -.-

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Ms Santos!! I dont know what to write, but i did FINALLY leave a comment. Can't wait till we actually get to blog; first time for everything!

    --Naomi T.

    ReplyDelete
  23. heyy its izzy :] s0 umm yeahh i finally decided 2 take time 0uta my busy schedule (writing an0ther rep0rt) 2 check 0ut this bl0gg thingy megiggy n i still d0nt get the p0int 0f bl0gging but yeah im here anywaii.. s0 n0w that i left a c0mment ima resumin t0 the rest 0f my l0vely hw -_- n sry i shared my life st0ry wit every0ne when all u asked f0r was a hi.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is jade do i really have to read i dont want to

    ReplyDelete
  25. ok i read it ok

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is Sammy I started to read that "Welcome" thing but it bord me

    ReplyDelete
  27. M I C K E Y M O U S E!
    mickey mouse
    (clap, clap)
    mickey mousee!
    yaaay hope u like the mickey song :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Heyy ms santoss its kaylaa!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Okay this is SAmmy (again)and I read the post.. Like I thought, it was the same thing you always say in class... so why did I have to read it???

    ReplyDelete
  30. ahasgk.jahdf.asnjk.fhas,dfnhasfnmajdnfajk.sfkl/amdfasdjk.fu,asdhfafkasdhfil;hasdfu.asdufladuk.fasmdgfasdflahsdf,ahskdfhlasdfhasfj like [(purple)]> [(red)]> [(green)]>

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's Temi, can't wait to start bloqqinq.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bonjour Ms.Santos je mappelle Shereece u know the light-skin girl that sits next to the two funniest kids in the class brandon & aminah well i did my homework so....byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  34. hi miss santos:) i bet you missed me the past 2 days:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. hey this is chris peralta

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Miss Santos
    It's me douglas i created my blog!!!
    see you tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This blogging thing is confusing and more work .

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi miss santos ! This is paige and this blogging is confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. http://jaydoll2728.blogspot.com/ <----- Thats My URL : Thingy Click and add it :)
    Ariana J. Rivera here visiting and blogging for the first time :)
    SWEEEEEETNESSSSS :)

    ReplyDelete